How's my affection change towards my home town

When i left my home in May 2012 for carrier and shifted to Chandigarh from Lucknow. That time i missed my city very much. I was always thinking and make planning to relocate in Lucknow. At that time i loved because my family living there, all my friends belongs to that city, people was good Culture was awesome and so many reasons. More over there i pretend that Lucknow was best place on earth for me.

In starting journey from Lucknow 'City of nawab' to Chandigarh 'The city beautiful' was not easy.
Transformation from soft spoken language 'Avadhi' to rough Punjabi was not very good. As like every Indian my adoptability was also very good (this is my perception :)). Then slowly & gradually i adopted things. Understand languages, visit nearby places and most important acknowledged new office environment.  After 2 years living in Chandigarh realized that Chandigarh  was far better city for living in compare to my home tome in terms of security, law & order, environment, roads, traffic and bla bla bla. This change my prospective and now i loved my home town because my family and friends living there.



Comments